A rafting trip through Nepal’s numerous world-class rivers is a fun and exciting adventure. You can enjoy a day’s rafting or choose a trip that allows you to camp on the river and explore the surrounding culture and geography. Nepal is considered as a paradise for river runners. Several grades of whitewater rafting trips are available to suit any interest or preference.
Among the best places to white water raft, Nepal has some of the world’s wildest and most spectacular rivers. Beautiful mountains, exhilarating white water rapids, warm water, and fascinating cultural experiences are what make Nepal one of the world’s top rafting destinations.
You can combine a bunch of different rafting tours, such as Sun Koshi and Karnali rafting trips with a wildlife safari tour in nearby National Parks for those interested in a long day’s expedition. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about rafting in Nepal. We will provide you with the best options and packages.
- Arrival & Departure Transport By private Car/Van/Bus.
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu with B/B.
- Trekking Guide and a porter (Shared by two clients) with Insurance, food, and accommodations.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley with a car and tour guide
- First Aid kit.
- All needed government tax/vat.
- International Airfare.
- Your travel insurance.
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 50 for 30 days and US$ 30 for 15 days you should get a visa open your arrival)
- Any kind of drinks, items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, missing meal, WIFI Porters, etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters
Although it can be customized by request to accommodate your specific needs. The above itinerary is only a guideline; it might change due to fluctuating weather conditions, availability of lodging and campsites, unforeseen political, trail, and environmental, or any other factors beyond our control. In this happen, your tour guide/leader will choose the best way to the final decision on the best alternative after consulting with the group.
At last, if the itinerary is unsuitable for you, please let us know, and we will make a tailor-made one. The itinerary will be very flexible from our side if clients want to change will be possible.