Pokhara is a top traveling destination with a lot to offer tourists of all backgrounds. However, if you’re thinking of visiting Pokhara in the near future, you’d be surprised to learn about all the activities you can participate in while you’re there. Also, during your stay in Pokhara, you’ll be amazed by the many resorts and hotels you can choose from, all equipped with excellent facilities and services.
The idea of all the beautiful lakes, open hills, and mountains surrounding this beautiful city might seem incomprehensible to thrill-seekers. But, after spending a day exploring Pokhara, you’d want the same level of satisfaction from your stay. You won’t need to worry, though, as you can choose from hundreds of top-notch hotels and resorts in this beautiful city. Of course, that might pose a problem since you just need a single place to rest at the end of the day.
- Arrival & Departure Transport By private Car/Van/Bus.
- Three meals a day during the Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu with B/B.
- Trekking Guide and a porter (Shared by two clients) with Insurance, food, and accommodations.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley with a car and tour guide
- First Aid kit.
- Trekking permit (Conservation fee).
- TIMS card (Trekking information management system) is like a permit.
- All needed government tax/vat.
- International Airfare.
- Your travel insurance.
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 50 for 30 days and US$ 30 for 15 days you should get a visa open your arrival)
- Any kind of drinks, items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, missing meal, WIFI Porters, etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters
Although it can be customized by request to accommodate your specific needs. The above itinerary is only a guideline; it might change due to fluctuating weather conditions, availability of lodging and campsites, unforeseen political, trail, and environmental conditions, or any other factors beyond our control. In this happen, your tour guide/leader will choose the best way to the final decision on the best alternative after consulting with the group.
At last, if the itinerary is unsuitable for you, please let us know, and we will make a tailor-made one. The itinerary will be very flexible from our side if clients want to change.