Rock climbing in Nepal is an activity in which you will climb up or across natural rock formations or man-made rock walls with the goal of reaching the summit of a formation or the endpoint of a predefined route.
Rock climbing is generally differentiated by its need to use the climber’s hands to hold his or her own weight to maintain balance. However, rock climbing is physically and mentally demanding and often tests a climber’s strength, endurance, agility, balance, and mental control.
Although rock climbing can be dangerous, knowledge of proper climbing techniques and the skill of using specialized climbing equipment is crucial for safely completing routes.
- Arrival & Departure Transport By private Car/Van/Bus.
- Three meals a day when travelling to the destination(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation in Tea House during the Trekking.
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu with B/B.
- TGuide and a porter (Shared by two clients) with Insurance, food, and accommodations.
- First Aid
- Permit Sport fee (National Park fee).
- All needed government tax/vat.
- International Airfare.
- Your travel insurance.
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 50 for 30 days and US$ 30 for 15 days you should get a visa open your arrival)
- Any kind of drinks, items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, missing meal, WIFI Porters, etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters
Although it can be customized by request to accommodate your specific needs. The above itinerary is only a guideline; it might change due to fluctuating weather conditions, availability of lodging and campsites, unforeseen political, trail, and environmental, or any other factors beyond our control. In this happen, your tour guide/leader will choose the best way to the final decision on the best alternative after consulting with the group.
At last, if the itinerary is unsuitable for you, please let us know, and we will make a tailor-made one. The itinerary will be very flexible from our side if clients want to change will be possible.